Direct Ring Illumination
Boasting high brightness LEDs deployed at a high density to produce light from 360 degrees, these models ensure uniform, shadowless illumination. The lineup features many different sizes of ring-shaped illumination. This standard type of LED illumination can be used in a wide range of applications.
MDRL Series (MG-Wave)
- ◆High intensity LEDs deployed in high density to produce 360-degree shadowless illumination
- ◆Standard type of LED lighting for a wide range of applications
- ◆Ability to select the model that matches our lenses
Long Working Distance MDRL Series (MG-Wave)
- ◆The long working distance type makes a clear distinction from the conventional direct ring MDRL Series.
- ◆The recommended working distance is 65 mm or more. If the object surface is reflective, a working distance of about 200 mm is acceptable.
MDRL-NS Series (MG-Wave)
- ◆High intensity LEDs are placed in a highdensity array to provide uniform lighting without shadows from all directions.
- ◆A standard type of LED illumination that can used for a wide variety of applications.
- ◆Intended for working distance from 65 mm to 200 mm for highly reflective materials.
CV-R Series (CompaVis)
- ◆By producing lighting from 360 degrees, this series delivers shadowless, uniform light.
- ◆This standard type of LED illumination can be used in a wide range of applications.
CV-SQ Series (CompaVis)
- ◆Ring illumination with LEDs mounted vertically onto a planar substrate in a square chassis.
- ◆Square shape to make mounting easier in industrial applications.